connect with helping spirits in a circle of women
have magical adventures & belong in community
join us at the next orientation: thursday november 30
ancient civilizations. the web of life. the goddess. star realms. folklore. sacred art. tarot. energy healing. myth and legend. dragons. cat deities. herblore. labyrinths. divination. the mystery. did your ears perk up?
…I hope so! these are the kinds of themes we explore together, in the magic circle.
the magic circle is based in 3 main ideas:
- everything is alive, has spirit, and wants to communicate
- everyone can learn how to talk with compassionate helping spirits
- regular spiritual practice in community brings hope, belonging, and healing
we’re a group of sensitive and loving women who relish connecting with the sacred, find delight and relief in meeting other kindred spirits and receiving healings, and learning how to understand the worlds of spirit and the mystery in our everyday lives.
there is a rich and hidden spirit world waiting to welcome you, and a sweet circle of women. if you yearn to be living a more magical life in union with the spirit world, this is a gentle way to take good care of your heart and soul, and connecting with others on similar paths.
this circle is a light and regular touchstone for spiritual practice and community in your life, over the course of a year.
if your modern human life feels like it doesn’t leave room for wonder and magic, know this: magic is real, and it wants to support you. by dropping into circle once a month, you can touch the mystery in a regular way, let go of hustle and hurry, and feel carried and loved.
when we approach with true curiosity, receive healing, work with the loving spirit world, and honor our heart’s call to connect with the mystery…the mystery answers us back.
and that feels amazing!
to ensure a smooth and strong experience in circle, we arrive with these things in common:
- THE CALL: you’re insatiably called to work with magical realms, spirit, and sacred play. you crave connecting with like-minded sisters in community, and as a sensitive, empathic, and gifted one, you can sense that bridging human and spirit worlds is vital for you. you might have lost sight of your spirit practice a bit, or yearn to develop one.
- LOVINGKINDNESS: lovingkindness, compassion, and gentleness are the stars you steer by, and you’re willing to uphold strong agreements to honor everyone (including yourself) in circle at all times. agreements are in the FAQ below, and they allow us relax into community in a nourishing, gentle way. we are kind and tender, and we have good boundaries.
- JOURNEY SKILLS: you’re able to journey to the rhythmic beat of a drum and have direct, personal experiences with your helpers in the spirit world. if journeying is new to you, no problem. before circle, I’ll send you a beautiful home-study course that takes a half-hour, and covers the basics of journeying, so you can arrive at circle well prepared.
simple & sweet
FIRST TUESDAYS, LIVE CIRCLES VIA ZOOM: participate from wherever you are planetside. we gather from 5:30pm-7:00pmPT, call in the sacred, receive a teaching, and take a direct journey to our helping spirits with live drumming on the rotating topics listed below. we share what we received from spirit, receive a blessing, and close. a lovely way to start each month.
THIRD TUESDAYS, SELF-PACED ACTIVATIONS: we dip our toes back into cosmic waters two weeks after the live gathering in a self-paced, easy way. you’ll receive a channeled, recorded activation via email, about 10-15 minutes long. each activation is a creative, effective healing for you to relax into, and enjoy.
LIVING PRAYER BOWLS: a powerful part of our circle is the living prayer bowls – we each maintain one on our altars, and anyone in circle can offer short personal prayers (five words or less), which are tended and blessed by our helping spirits. these are really sweet and fun to tend. think: modern priestessing in a gentle way.
PRIVATE GOOGLE GROUP: community members connect via our private google group to offer prayers for our community prayer bowls, build friendships, or practice working with spirit guides together.
we explore a different theme at each circle by working directly with the spirit world and sharing our experiences, 5:30pm-7pmPT on second tuesdays.
the circle opens to newcomers every 4 months, and everyone attends a required orientation to get a sense of the circle before committing for a year. below, our rotating circle themes – topics may change depending on special guests, spirit guidance, or the energies of the moment:
- altar building
create or tend your altar (or travel altar) as a portal for alchemical work
- reiki for a day
receive a special, temporary reiki attunement for circle, channel healing
meet a plant who can help you with a life situation, walk together for a month
- the goddess temple
visit the temple of the goddess, meet her, receive a healing
- ancient civilizations
visit lemuria, mu, atlantis, egypt, babylon, avalon, shangrila, bring back a technology
- overcoming obstacles
work with deities to dismantle obstacles, by receiving the lesson and blessings swiftly
- the mystery of the labyrinth
journey to the keeper of the labyrinth, walk a finger labyrinth, go walk one in 3D
- for the love of bast
journey to the temple of the cat goddess, receive the blessing of the felines
- dragons, dragons, dragons
safe passage into the dragon realms, meet your dragon helper
- making medicine keys
learn how to craft medicine keys, ‘spiritual apps’ that launch specific support at need
- mending your energy field
work with spirit helpers to mend and tend your energetic body and ‘spiritual immune’
- goddess talismans
create a power object for healing, materials required, easy-to-follow PDF provided
frequently asked questions
great question! like everything else, you’ll get out of this circle what you put in. I think of it like this:
‘the light touch’
some women will come to the monthly zoom circle, feel nourished, have a touchstone for ongoing spiritual practice, and that will feel great. expect 1.5 hours a month
some women will come to the monthly zoom circle, listen to the mid-month channeled healing at their own pace (delivered via email), and that will feel lovely. expect 1.75 hours a month
‘the deep dive’
some women will come to the monthly zoom circle, listen to the mid-month channeled healing, tend prayers as they arrive, and schedule a call with a woman from circle for fun, 3 hours a month
it’s really up to you, and what feels nourishing for your heart. life being life, there is usually ebb and flow in circle. if your plate is full, this circle is a touchstone. if you have spaciousness, it becomes a hub in your life of goodness. welcome!
if you’ve ever regularly visited a temple, you know that you meet different visitors there every time…and the divine engineers exactly the connections we need. sometimes, we’ll share in the main circle together, and sometimes we’ll share in pairs about our spirit work. you might connect with a different woman in pair shares every month, or pair with familiar sisters month after month.
I’m a sensitive, empathic, shy, starseed myself, and totally get how zoom circles can feel flat or too long (ergo our biobreak), and feeling a little bit nervous about showing up is completely normal. after all, we’re sensitive and empathic, and it’s important that we feel safe (ergo our agreements). you might wonder, who will be there? will they like me? will I be able to ‘do it right?’ will I make friends?
big, warm hug to you. I get it. I’ve been leading circles, groups, retreats, and workshops since 2004, and my spaceholding style allows for a strong, safe container and also mutual gentleness and compassion. we’ll giggle, we’ll laugh, we’ll cry, we’ll share, we’ll sip tea, we’ll marvel at the mystery, and let the divine hold us. if you have any questions, please please let me know – I’m here for you.
great question! and, nope! you don’t need to believe in god, the goddess, or hold any religious or structured beliefs. one of the wonderful things about journeying with helping spirits is that your experience is completely your own – you have a direct experience with an aspect of the divine, and you make your own meaning from it. there is no one to ‘tell you what is so’ or that you ‘have to believe in anything.’ this is about you connecting to spirit via journeywork, and being held in community with those who share similar interests, and who uphold values of lovingkindness, respect, and gentleness.
that said, if you have a hard time accepting your own direct experience after successfully journeying with your helping spirits or feel like working with spirit is ‘too woo for you,’ another container is probably a better fit for you. there’s no need to believe in anything…but there is a need to trust your own experience, intuition, and the wisdom you receive from your helping spirits and the mystery. curiosity and an open heart are key here, as is a strong and real desire to show up in true kindness and generosity.
super big welcome to you! everyone can learn to journey, and humans have been connecting directly with the spirit world and the mystery for millennia. the home-study course (included in your materials for the welcome circle) offers a general idea of 3 spirit worlds, how to set strong intention, who you might meet in the unseen realms, and how to take a basic beginner journey to meet a helping spirit. once you can connect directly with your own helping spirits, they can offer you healings, teachings, and information about situations in your life. although human teachings are lovely, our circle operates on receiving information directly from the mystery, and sharing what we receive.
the journeying course is practical, efficient, and short – this is intended to give you skillful access to working directly with your helping spirits so you can engage in circle and let your world open to magic. the course itself is a really beautiful 15-page PDF, and includes drumming tracks for practice. you’ll be provided with several ‘seed journeys’ to begin exploring before circle (these are super fun!).
it can take a time or three to ‘get the hang of it’ – don’t worry if you need to practice at different times of day, or with different ‘journey seeds.’ I’d set aside about a half hour to receive the teachings and take a short practice journey, and maybe 15 minutes or so for a couple mini practice sessions here and there before the magic circle begins. essentially, you want to be able to take a successful journey, connect with your helping spirits directly, and bring back a beautiful story from your journeys.
journeying is wonderful, and so is sharing the wisdom we receive directly from the divine. I’m excited for you to begin!
we each enter a sacred contract and agree to purchase the magic circle in full, via a monthly payment of $111 for 12 months. this is a total purchase of $1,333, paid in monthly installments. your purchase is nonrefundable and nonexchangeable, and I thank you so much for your kind integrity with our financial agreement.
that said, I honor that our needs change over time, life comes up, and resonances can evolve. if life arises, or your needs change and you can’t attend circle, you’re still responsible for paying for the circle in full for one year. if for some reason you can’t continue to attend circle, you can email me and I’ll put your monthly tuition into a scholarship fund to help folks who need healing and are experiencing financial challenge.
to be a member in the magic circle, I agree to…
- embody a standard of highest integrity, rooted in lovingkindness, gentleness, and respect at all times
- embody patience and generosity with each other, with tech hiccups, and with individual and shared experiences that come up
- attend every scheduled live zoom circle meeting for one year, to the best of my ability, and log onto each zoom call 10 minutes early
- show up sober, well-groomed, prepared, and fully present to honor the circle, and stay present by never checking email, phone, or other media while we meet
- pay the entire circle tuition of $1,333, paid in monthly installments of $111, whether or not I attend circle
- purchase materials needed for circle (if any), and also have on hand what is needed for my physical comfort
- honor that anna may extend the circle if she is unable to lead on a scheduled date, or cancel the training if a significant life event occurs. in the case of cancellation, no further monthly payments will be collected
- work with peaceful, nonviolent conflict resolution in the unlikely event of that occurring, and honor that it may take time to set up a mediated support space outside of circle with anna
- honor that anna has zero tolerance for intentional violence, unkind words, or aggressive acts towards anyone in circle. should that occur, the aggressor will be removed immediately from circle, and pay tuition in full
- hold personal shares in circle as confidential information, also understanding that anna may consult colleagues about individual shares if needed
- use the google group only to share personal prayers (5 words or less), receive information from anna, post your contact information if you wish to, and never to promote outside agendas, events, advertise, etc. women who choose to share contact information in the google group are encouarged to connect with others in circle, to build friendships and be in practice.
- honor that anna does not offer refunds, and reserves the right to refuse service at any time, for any reason
- if I feel I need individual support outside of the circle container, I will book a paid session with anna to support myself
- honor that I am responsible for my own experience
the year-long circle opens up every 4 months, and you can join by attending an orientation. this helps you meet me and a few of the women from circle, journey with your helping spirits for healing, ask questions, and see if this is for you. welcome!
if you decide to join us, the card you used for orientation will be charged $111 a month for one year, starting at our first monthly circle gathering. when you join circle, you agree to purchase a year of tuition for $1,333, paid in monthly installments. if life events arise that keep you from attending, you’re still responsible to complete payment in full.
‘the monthly circles were a lifesaver for me. I’ve done a lot of workshops, and this one wasn’t precious or serious – it was fun. but it was also powerful, and as I look back, my life changed. I know my spirit guides in a new way, and met women I call friends now. everyone was so kind and loving. it was a relief to be part of this group.’ ~ suzanne, ashland
‘I was accepted here. usually, I have to spend all this time explaining what I need to take care of myself, and people don’t ‘get me.’ in circle, I was embraced and loved just for being me, with other women who wanted nothing more than to be kind and connect with open hearts. this circle actually IS magic, and I feel really blessed to have been in it.’ ~ deborah, austin
‘I’ve always been in love with myths and fairytales, and it’s been so incredible to learn how to communicate with beings I spent my whole life reading about. I belong in community with other kindhearted people, and there’s a whole realm of magic I can be part of now. as a result of circles and some sessions with anna, I really like how I’m living these days. ~ joy, santa fe