‘a little magic can take you a long way.’
-james & the giant peach, roald dahl
here’s the flow
engaging the beautiful worlds of spirit and the mystery create a strong internal foundation, so external change can then happen in a graceful way. this process has a set, sequential flow, but it isn’t a rigid set of steps or dogma to follow.
instead, the process of building a magical life can feel organic and delightful, and you get to bring your own artistry and flair – it’s a fun, mysterious, lovely adventure to be on.
there’s a lot involved in this journey – and it can be whimsical and fun, while still calling in power and joy. here are the 3 main chapters my clients move through when building their own versions of a magical life:
essentially, we all have ‘dream seeds,’ we all have helping spirits, and you can learn to call them in and be in healthy relationship so you can receive their help. it’s an incredible joy to build deep, lasting friendships with helpers in the spirit worlds.
once you know how, you can ask your helping spirit friends to support you in one of the most powerful tools for transformation: ceremony. with ceremony aboard, you have consistent access to magic and creating real change in your life. in this first chapter, you explore:
- YOUR DREAM: understanding your personal ‘dream seeds,’ the indicators on the road to your own magical life
- THE SPIRIT WORLD: learning to talk with your helping spirits, gaining the ability to call on the unseen in a potent way
- THE MYSTERY: learning to perform effective ceremony, so you can weave energy into form, and plug into harmony and flow
2: healing work
healing work comes next, now that you’ve started friendships and practices that keep you firmly plugged in to sweetness, magic, and flow. shamanic healings like soul retrieval and releasing energies that aren’t yours become important pieces to finding your wholeness. when your soul is more whole and at home, you’re able to really be with yourself, and can stop moving so fast in an effort to fill yourself up. there is a big, wonderful, relieving exhale in the second chapter, where you:
- COME TO YOURSELF: soul retrieval brings home lost energy and power after life challenges or hurts, and gets you unstuck
- EXTRACT OLD ENERGY: release of old energies, cords, and contracts that don’t belong in your life anymore, or serve you
- MEET YOUR COSMOLOGY: understand your ‘hero’s journey’ and where you come from as a source of strength
it’s time! using your own power, soul, and magic, you can now move external roadblocks on the path of your life – this can require courage and support, and it’s worth it. by now, you’re really clear on what doesn’t fit, what makes your heart sing, and you get to focus on:
- SLOWING DOWN: discovering through personal retreats what pace works for you, so you can experience your own magic
- CHANGING OUTER STRUCTURE: dismantling or changing the shape of your life using everything you’ve learned so far
- CREATING IN 3D: the inner world has been tended to. now, you have capacity to bring your dream into actual form. YES.
all of these chapters unfold against a gentle backdrop of slowing down – this isn’t a process to be rushed through, but instead savored.
after my clients move through this process, they discover themselves living a magical life, with habits, patterns, skills, and structure built in to keep it in place.
they discover that even in our topsy-turvy world…life can still feel interesting, magical, and and nourishing.
your own version of a unique and wondrous life will look different than everyone else’s…and fit you just right.
let’s go slow
learning to live in the magic and slow down takes time (literally). I want to welcome you into the world of the dreaming otter, help you to get to know me, meet the work, and understand why calling to joy, ease and poetry in your life is so vital and sweet.
slowing down means not taking rapid action – I invite you to join the email list and for us to go slow. in the email list, you can taste the work and receive support via small, nourishing lovenotes that arrive at perfect moments.
from there, you’ll know whether this work is for you, and if your heart wants more.