9 months of circling and ceremony
next 2021-2022 online women’s circle dates for newcomers: 3rd sundays @ 10am-2pmPDT
dec 19, jan 16, feb 20, mar 20, apr 17, may 22, jun 19, jul 17, aug 21, sept 18
$333 monthly energy exchange, scholarship available here
please attend the ‘meet & greet’ below to join the circle
hi there, loved one! there’s a lot to this beautiful experience – kind thanks for taking a moment to read through!
the loving hand of the goddess has guided you here…a happy mystery! the goddess has been honored planetside for 30,000+ years, and she’s connected with us in thousands of amazing faces. whether she presents as fierce protector, nurturing mother, wild dreamer, shy child, wise elder, or beloved friend, she reveals herself to us in her own timing. she is alive and thriving, mysterious and accessible. welcome!
a thing that makes our circle unique is BYOG – think ‘bring your own goddess.’ before circle begins, we each receive ideas on how to quest for a face of the feminine divine that resonates with our sacred hearts. she may whisper to you as elli, and roar to me as sekhmet….trust that she will reveal her most perfect form to you. the strength of this approach is that we all get to learn about new goddesses from each other, and our experiences are uniquely shaped within the larger circle.
just as we visit experiences of youth and wonder, maturity and tending, and wise woman and elder many times throughout our human lives, our 9-month circle cycles through three larger archetypes of maiden, mother and wise woman. ‘the goddess & me’ is designed to cultivate priestess aspects within, and create direct, living relationships with the goddess(es) who move and delight you. some of what we get up to:
- sing, journal, draw, craft, quest, create and perform ceremonies, spirit journeys
- circle online every third sunday (optional mid-month support circle included)
- create a goddess altar and tend prayer bowls for community
- receive channeled activations from the goddess at each monthly circle
- enjoy ‘rhythm of the cosmos’ teachings on new and full moons, introducing 18 goddesses
- connect in the timeless miracle of women circling together, and sharing
our circle has natural cycles, just as women do, and opens to newcomers every 3 months. whatever archetype we enter in, we all stay in circle for 9 months, meeting many lovely folks, and adventuring together. there is both a live circling and sisterhood component to this experience, and also a self-guided ‘you get out of this what you put in’ aspect that distinguishes the path of seeker, with many tools and prompts to support you in your exploration of the feminine mysteries.
really, the goddess & me is a loving circle of kind women supporting one another as we play, learn from our sisters and the goddess, and come home to ourselves. our circle culture is based in deep kindness and respect, and we’ll laugh, cry, celebrate, mourn, listen, and grow through the magic of circling together. we don’t give advice or offer counsel – we simply connect deeply, and witness with love. warm welcome!
- after the ‘goddess meet & greet’ orientation, you’ll receive circle materials to support your quest for a goddess, and help you create and perform your own ceremony of activation before first circle
- in your 2 preparatory weeks, you’ll create a goddess altar and community prayer bowl, and find a special ‘goddess & me’ journal to draw in, chronicle experiences, and dream
in every 3-month exploration of a larger archetype, we meet and welcome new women and our goddesses. we sing, craft power objects, receive activations, journal with prompts, read books, circle together, and can attend optional mid-month support circles.
each of the ‘special goodies’ is handcrafted and completely unique. sprinkled throughout, they include:
- lightcode activations: the temple of the goddess, the maiden’s meadow, the many faces of mother, the hallway of esoteric sage, the goddess cottage, the animal mother, the cauldron at the heart of creation, the sacred mystery, blessings of the old ones
- power object creation: goddess doll talisman, herb purification besom, weave a pouch of memory
- ceremonies and quests: labyrinth walk, bath in the sacred grotto, 28-day mother quest, sitting with an elder
- dyad exchanges outside of circle: give and receive healings with women in the goddess & me, and send lovenote summaries to each other by post
- life reviews and healings: initiations of youth, motherhealing exchange, preparation for our death
How We Show Up
some folks choose to attend the live circles, and that alchemy is enough to fill and sustain our hearts through setting magic and sisterhood into motion in our lives. some folks show up in circle, work with the altars and community prayer bowls, perform pilgrimages and have adventures out on the land, speak daily with their goddesses to receive teachings and guidance, read voraciously and write at length, create and perform ceremonies…like everything else, this circle is what you bring to it, and holds potential to change you in some beautiful and unexpected ways.
my journey with the goddess began a long time ago in the high desert of new mexico, after an unexpected initiation in a labyrinth since, I’ve gazed at thousands of images of her, devoured libraries, offered art and song and dance in her honor, made pilgrimages, and sought her through direct revelation. compassionate quan yin (love without condition), dread mother kali (wrathful compassion), bast (feline majesty and motherlove), and beloved sekhmet (fury and healing) are sacred to my heart, are my friends and my family, and I cherish them with all that I am.
which goddesses are calling you?
may the goddess, the fierce protector,
the divine mother, the wild one, the shy child,
the fearsome warrior, the enigmatic sage, the great her,
lay blessings at your feet like roses,
and shower miracles down on you, like rain.